Employers - Can You Help?
We have a number of young people with learning disabilities and/or difficulties who have been displaced due to COVID-19. And we are looking for sympathetic organisations who can offer them suitable, alternative work placements.
If you are an understanding, patient employer who may be able to provide these young adults a second chance, please contact Liverpool City Council’s ILM Team for a no obligation, informal chat
We offer employers a full support package which includes –
* A dedicated Employment Support Officer who liaises regularly with the employer
* A dedicated Employment Support Coach who provides on the job support to the employee
* Free Disability Awareness Training to all staff
* Job Carving Analysis
* Basic, Easy Read and Video format Job Placement specifications
* Support resources (cue cards, visual timetables)
If you are a socially responsible organisation who wants to make a real difference in these young people’s lives, please get in touch today…
“Participant X is back with the team. We missed him so much when he was furloughed. He is a very valued member of our group. We arranged for him to visit the shop on his birthday to share cake and presents. Also to explain the new social distancing rules so he would feel comfortable. He works very hard and we all love and appreciate him very much.”